Seçkin Hotel Spa & Wellness Sakarya Turkey
SEÇKİN HOTEL SAKARYA HYGIENE MANIFEST
We would like you to know that we care about our valued guests and all our employees especially during the Covid-19 virus epidemic affecting the whole world
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have made our policy stronger within the framework of the circulars and rules published by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, and added all the necessary measures to be taken
As SEÇKİN HOTEL SAKARYA family, we would like you to know that we will continue to keep our processes dynamic for your health and safety. In this context, we are happy to share our HYGIENE MANIFESTO, which we will apply while continuing our service.
We wish you healthy days.
PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR STAFF
• Along with the pandemic process, our staff were trained about pandemic, pandemic prevention methods and contamination risks by experts.
• All staff’ body temperatures are measured with digital thermometers before work and constantly monitored
• Uniforms are frequently changed, masks, gloves and face visors are used.
• Announcements and informing are made via posters and brochures and social distancing rules are applied in all areas
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
• All guests temperature will be measured at their arrival to our hotel via non-contact thermometers. In the event of high fever, guests will be informed within the frame of Law on the Protection of Personal Data and guest will be taken to isolation room for rest and necessary steps will be taken.
• All stationery equipment at the reception desk are sterilized.
• Pos machines are disinfected after each use.• Disinfected room keys are handed over to guests at check-in. Keys can re-disinfect at the reception desk upon request.
• In all common areas, seating order are rearranged according to the social distancing rules and all magazines, newspapers etc. are removed from common areas to prevent contact.
• In all common areas, hand sanitizer stations are ready for guest use.
• All cleaning products used in our hotel are antiviral and antibacterial products and approved by the Ministry of Health.
• Cleaning and disinfection frequencies are increased and new checklists are made for all the surfaces in the common areas as door handles, elevator buttons, common toilets.• The inside of our elevators and especially the call buttons are frequently disinfected and the ventilation system is cleaned regularly.
• After check-out, each room will be left empty and ventilated before cleaning and disinfection process.
• For each room, housekeepers use different cleaning kits, masks and gloves.
• After standard room cleaning is completed, each room is disinfected via ULV Machine which is proven to kill bacteria and viruses.
• All textile products in the rooms are washed between 60°C to 90°C and steam pressed to disinfect.
• Towels are changed daily and after each cleaning.
• Room amenities consist single use shampoo, conditioner and hand soap.
• In order to minimize contact, our minibar products will not take place in our rooms for a while.
• Air condition system maintenance check and filter changes are made constantly.• Room cleaning kit service is provided for our guests who do not prefer daily room cleaning.
• In our restaurants, table and seating arrangements are made according to social distancing rules.
• There are no table linens on tables and all service equipments are washed at 55°C-60°C, rinsed at 80°C-85°C and served on tables via our staff wearing hygenic gloves.
• All staff in our restaurants use single-use gloves in addition to the Minister of Health hand washing rules.• Our open buffet breakfast service is going on but is served by our staff
SEÇKİN HOTEL SAKARYA